This recipe is very similar to my stuffed shells recipe. It is an absolutely delicious dish that your family and even company will enjoy!
Sausage and Three Cheese Manicotti
Delicious and a company favorite!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 437
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 49g
Saturated Fat 23g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 17g
Total Carbohydrates 45g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lb Italian Sausage, browned and drained
- 1 - 8oz box Manicotti
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, plus 1 cup to sprinkle on top
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- garlic salt, to taste
- 1 - 25 oz jar pasta sauce (I used Wild Oats Parmesan and Romano)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Brown and drain sausage. Set aside.
- 3. While sausage is browning, cook Manicotti according to package directions.
- 4. Combine sausage, spinach, cheeses, eggs, and garlic salt in a large bowl.
- 5. Pour 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce into the bottom of a 9"x 13" baking dish. Spread evenly.
- 6. Stuff each manicotti with the cheese and sausage mixture. Place on top of sauce in the baking dish.
- 7. Top with pasta sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- 8. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 9. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- 10. Enjoy and bon appetit!