These potatoes are the perfect side for a burger, grilled chicken, corn dog, hot dog, and the list goes on and on.
There are so many things you could do with these wedges. The kind of food you are having them with could dictate how you want to season them. I love to use a burger/fry seasoning that I found on yummly! It is amazing! (I have linked it here)
- 6 medium russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- Olive oil
- Seasonings of your choice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Cut your potatoes into wedges.
- 3. Place in a large bowl. Add oil and seasoning. You can be generous. The oil will aid in their crispiness and the seasoning in flavor.
- 4. Mix well until all of the potatoes are coated with the seasoning and oil.
- 5. Liberally grease a baking sheet and place the potatoes into the oven.
- 6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until crisp and browned.
- 7. Serve and enjoy with your favorite entree.
Cut your potatoes into wedges. They should look like this.
I seasoned my wedges with the Best Burger and Fry Seasoning, but you can use whatever you prefer.
Then, just drizzle them with enough olive oil to coat all of your wedges evenly. I would say a couple of Tablespoons. I just eyeballed it.
Add them to a baking sheet and put them into the oven.
Cook for about 30 minutes or until crispy and browned.
Look how beautiful! And they are delicious!
These wedges are the perfect side for hot dogs, burgers, and more!