These muffins are a delicious and healthy snack and taste amazing!
Toasted Coconut and Banana Muffins
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 10g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 33g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut (save 1/2 cup for top of muffins)
- Muffin pan
- muffin cups (optional)
- ice cream scoop (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Combine dry ingredients: flour, salt, and baking powder to large bowl. Mix until combined.
- 3. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- 4. Combine flour mixture and wet ingredients. Also set aside the 1/2 cup of coconut that you saved for the top of the muffins.
- 5. Grease your muffin pan or place muffin cups in pan. Add a little of the batter to pan or cups. I recommend using an ice cream scoop. It is the perfect amount of batter for each muffin.
- 6. After the batter has been place in muffin pan. Sprinkle remaining coconut over each muffin.
- 7. Bake for 25 minutes or until the coconut looks toasted and the muffins are golden brown.