Everything you want for breakfast on a pizza!
Write a review
1 hr 45 min
1 hr 45 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1950
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 220g
Saturated Fat 111g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 17g
Monounsaturated Fat 74g
Total Carbohydrates 290g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 package (1/4 oz) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110-115 degrees)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I prefer raw)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 lb deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 lb sliced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2-1/2 (10 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough.
- 2. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 3. Punch the dough down. Press onto a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. 4. 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until crust is slightly browned.
- Sprinkle the ham, cheddar cheese, and sausage over the crust. Whisk eggs and milk; pour over toppings. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.