Snuggle up in some nice wool socks, by the fire with this delicious Beef Stew….
- 2 lbs. Stew Beef
- 3 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Organic Beef Stock
- 12 oz. Package Bacon – Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
- 14.5 oz. Can Organic Diced Tomatoes – Juice Drained
- 4 oz. Mixed Bell Peppers – Chopped
- 4 oz. Mushrooms – Quartered
- 2 Ribs Celery – Chopped
- 1 Large Carrot – Chopped
- 1 Small Onion – Chopped
- 4 Large Cloves Garlic – Minced
- 2 Tbs. Organic Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1. Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, sear the beef in olive oil, browning on both sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 3. To the slow cooker, add Organic Beef Stock, bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
- 4. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Start your Beef Stew by browning the stew meat and cooking the bacon.
While the meat is browning, chop the veggies.
Now, add the stew meat, bacon, veggies, broth, Worcestershire sauce or liquid aminos, spices, and diced tomatoes, and tomato paste to crock pot.
Cook on low for 6 hours or until beef and veggies are tender.
Enjoy and bon appetit!